Introducing the Self-Employed Tax Credit (SETC)

You may be eligible for up to $32,220 in tax credits from 2020 & 2021

The government has money set aside for you for COVID-19 relief. It’s already your money, and if you don’t claim it, it goes back to the government for them to use it for something else!
. Takes 5 minutes to see if you qualify
. This is NOT a loan
. It is NOT taxable
. It does NOT have to be paid back!

This is a relief payment from the government for enduring COVID-19 and for being an American!


SETC via Income Garden

Income Garden is partnered with a private licensed tax solutions agency to support with the appointment setting process. Getting potential customers like you in front of the best resources to thoroughly answer your questions is what we do. We can set this up so everything is done at a time that is most convenient for you. Because the government cannot handle all of these inquiries internally and still process everyone’s claims, that’s where we and our partners come in. And if you are a self-employed business owner, a 1099 subcontractor, or a family-centered small business, then you can think of the SETC as a stimulus package created by the government as a way of saying thank you and to help you through COVID-19 issues. But only people who know about this program and act in time, will be able to benefit from it. So we invite you to find the button on this page that says “Click Here to Qualify” and click there to see if you qualify. 

You may qualify for a certain amount if you have a Schedule C or a Partnership (1065) income on your taxes.



You must be of Self-Employed Status:
If you were self-employed in 2020 and 2021, you could qualify for the SETC. This includes sole proprietors who run businesses with employees, 1099 subcontractors, and single-member LLCs.

You’re on the right track if you filed a “Schedule C” or a Partnership (1065) on your federal tax returns for 2020 and 2021.

COVID Impacts:
Whether you battled COVID, experienced COVID-like symptoms, needed to quarantine, underwent testing, or cared for a family member affected by the virus, the SETC could be your financial relief. If the closure of your child’s school or daycare due to COVID restrictions forced you to stay home and impacted your work, we’re here to help.



Great questions! Check it out for yourself! The government sets aside money for many things. This is just one of many programs where money is available for you to request.

The government does not advertise it because it’s not what they do, nor do they want you to claim it because once this program ends and if your money isn’t claimed, it will be reallocated back to Congress to be used for something else. Possibly something you don’t like.

This is only available for a limited time and qualifying does NOT cost any money upfront. There are all sorts of programs the government puts forth for small businesses. This is your money to qualify for, through this site.

IF you are still skeptical… we invite you to see it on the IRS website. Here’s a link to the program.  It’s hidden inside the Paid Sick and Family Leave Credit Program.




Sub S, True S Corps, or C Corps

Sub S or True S Corps and C Corps are not eligible for the SETC. This unique tax credit is exclusively available to business owners who filed a “Schedule C” or a Partnership (1065) on their federal tax returns for 2020 and 2021. When you’re ready to apply, you’ll need a few tax documents, the dates) that qualify you, and two completed documents from our tax solution provider partners.


Did you know?

  • 1 in 4 Americans earned a 1099 income during COVID doing gig work
  • Even current W2 Employees today may qualify in some fashion for the SETC benefit
  • There were 50 million gig workers during COVID-19, and approximately 40 Million of those are eligible in some fashion for this SETC benefit
  • You can use 2019’s Line 6 SE (Self-Employment) instead of 2020’s number if it is higher.  So make sure you check both returns and send them both to us.
  • The credit is not based on you not working/earning income, but being impacted by COVID and unable to earn your full income potential
  • All you need to get started is a sense of urgency to determine your eligibility. Then you can claim your spot to get to the top of the pile for this soon-to-be-expiring credit, before someone else takes your spot and gets your money


What if I already filed my taxes for 2020 & 2021?
An amendment will be filed on your tax return. Our tax solution partners do this very frequently and they have never triggered an audit. All we require from you is a copy of your 2019, 2020 and 2021 tax returns and a copy of your drivers license and we’ll handle the rest.
What documentation do I need to provide?
For the most part, all we require are your 2019, 2020 and 2021 tax returns, including your schedule C or your Partnership (1065) forms, and a copy of your drivers license for identification. We do all of the heavy lifting on our side. 
What is the Paid Sick & Family Leave Tax Credit?

The Paid Sick and Family Leave tax credit for self-employed and 1099 workers is for eligible self-employed individuals or independent contractors.

Under the FFCRA, eligible self-employed individuals or independent contractors could claim a refundable tax credit against their income tax liability for up to 100% of the qualified paid sick and family leave equivalent amounts, subject to certain limitations if they were unable to work or telework due to COVID-19-related reasons.

The qualified paid sick leave equivalent amount was the lesser of either $511 per day or 100% of the average daily self-employment income for each day an individual was unable to work or telework because they were subject to a quarantine or isolation order, had COVID-19 symptoms and were seeking a medical diagnosis, or were caring for someone who was subject to a quarantine or isolation order or who had COVID-19 symptoms.

The qualified family leave equivalent amount was the lesser of either $200 per day or 67% of the average daily self-employment income for each day an individual was unable to work or telework because they needed to care for a child whose school or place of care was closed due to COVID-19.

To claim the tax credit, eligible self-employed individuals or independent contractors would report the qualified paid sick and family leave equivalent amounts on their 2019, 2020, or 2021 tax returns, depending on when their leave was taken.

Do I have to fill out a ton of paperwork?

Not at all. Our website has an agreement letter that you must read, sign, and date. You will also need to upload a copy of your 2019, 2020, and 2021 tax returns and a copy of your driver’s license. That’s it.

We make the process as easy and as stress-free as we can for you. Once our tax solution experts have reviewed your tax returns and deemed you eligible, they can take over all of the heavy lifting in the process of getting everything filed for you. Our intention is taht this will be so easy and pain-free that you’ll want to know what else you can benefit from having us as your partners. 

Do I have to be self-employed to file for the tax credit refund?
Yes. This tax credit is for self-employed individuals, small business owners, freelancers, and 1099 contractors only.
How much of a tax credit can I expect to receive?
A few factors go into calculating your tax credit refund amount. The most significant factors would be:
1. Your net income from your Schedule C or Partnership (q065) on your 2019, 2020, and 2021 tax returns
2. How many days you were out sick or were told to quarantine with Covid-19
3. How long you might have cared for a loved one affected by Covid-19
4. How long were schools or daycare centers closed (and you were forced to care for a minor child during the closings). (Minor in this context meaning under the age of majority)
How long before I will receive my cash refund?

Once our tax experts receive the necessary paperwork from you, they will begin to work on your case and get all the forms filed, etc. It is then up to the IRS to send you your refund directly to you.

It usually takes 12-16 weeks to complete the process and receive your cash refund.

Is there someone I can contact about my situation?

Absolutely. We’re happy to talk to you and answer any questions. If you haven’t filed yet, you can contact us via +1-786-977-4074 or
sales@income-garden.com. If you have already filed through us, you should be getting status updates as well as instructions on how to get in touch directly with our tax experts, for your particular filing. Please let us know if we get to update the contact information we have for you on file. We’re happy to help.